Friday, October 17, 2008

Its just me missing Comms blog.

Well. Its either I'm too bored or too lazy to really sit down and start studying or missing writing here too much.

Friends are taking Comms 101 this semester. Hurray for them. I love comms. Ok. I love what I am doing now. Am really enjoying it. With comparison to designing, I reckon I'm far more happier doing comms.

So what is comms anyway?


Satellites are just a medium to get communicated. Friends from Comms 101 this semester(let's call them c101ts. I know, sounds like some computer bug.) are well, complaining that it is hard to blog about comms. Ok, I did pretty well for the blog (90 marks out of 100). I don't know. I didn't really felt the stress about what I should write here. Some way so, I just knew what I needed to write. Yes. I do have incomplete entries on this blog that has yet to seen daylight but then again I don't see the trouble of writing on blogs. Maybe its just me writing on blogs since 2005? I don't know.


Well, I definitely do miss writing here.

No comments: